For healthy and beautiful skin there are several factors, a good and healthy natural diet with abundant sources of vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc.
Drink enough water.
A good rest is also essential, since when we do not rest well the natural production of collagen decreases, which causes greater flaccidity and looks dull. When we do not rest well, our body retains liquids and our body does not regenerate, including our skin, favoring the appearance of the dreaded wrinkles.
Next we will give you some tips to improve your most precious moment, the break :
- AVOID Eating heavy or difficult to digest things at night.
- Avoid drinking too much water at night to avoid interrupting your sleep, to go to the bathroom.
- Avoid eating foods rich in sugars or cereals.
- It is preferable to wear cotton and comfortable clothes for the best rest.
- Wash bedding frequently and avoid washing clothes with toxic chemicals and preferably also use sheets or natural bedding (cotton).
- Remember that lack of sleep can cause problems that are closely related to stress such as hormonal changes that cause acne, wrinkles and gray skin. It delays the healing process, it also accelerates the appearance of gray hair and hair loss.
- External care with a beauty routine with products of natural origin that help restore, hydrate and beautify your skin.
Spend some time on your skin and pamper yourself with our products depending on your needs.
Each of our products are full of natural assets that take care of your beauty and skin health.